SPEECHES & WORKSHOPS
A few topics that are specifically addressed in Civility Lost:
- The Bedrock of Democracy: Public Education
- Reason & Truth
- Media & Political Parties
- Thinking & Civil Dialogue
- A conversation about the great questions of life; those things we all ponder and confront as we live our lives. These great principles and ideas form the bedrock of our values and behavior.
- A means to understand the great ideas upon which our society and a life well lived is based. The letters provide insight into the values and principles that have stood the test of time.
- A powerful format around which to examine and think about how we are living our lives.